“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future”. – John F. Kennedy
When the German Chancellor Angela Merkel said “Anything that can be digitised, will be digitised” she hit the nail on the head. The IT sector operates in a highly dynamic environment – technically and legally. The digital transformation creates completely new business models and processes. It also changes the customer experience.
Technology Law Firm
As a firm specialising in IT law we keep proactively abreast of new developments enabling you to identify risks early on. We help you understand how the future may evolve, and what needs to be done now to stay ahead of the competition in the future.
You never know but today’s foresight might be tomorrow’s competitive advantage.
Our extensive experience in the IT industry sets us apart. Whatever the size, we can deliver a commercially cost effective solution for every client.
Getting expert legal advice on technology law is crucial for the success of any IT business. We work closely with you and deliver http://improvehearingnaturally.com practical and bespoke solutions that secure future income streams of your business.
We help protect your valuable innovations, ideas, and trade secrets so that they do not fall into the wrong hands.
We also provide strategic advice in relation to business structure, copyright law, trademarks, competition, and privacy and data protection.
Technology Law Expertise
LawDownUnder represents technology-based businesses in every aspect of their revenue-generating activities. This includes:
- Software development and licensing agreements (e.g. EULA, open source)
- Drafting and risk analysis of IT contracts
- Reseller and distribution agreements
- Joint venture
- Commercialisation of technology
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Trademark registration and disputes
- Copyright law
- Regulatory compliance (e.g. privacy, data protection, fair trading)
- Defamation, cyber-trespass, and spamming
- Computer crimes
- Intellectual property and digital rights management
- Privacy and data protection
- Research & development agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
Law Guides and White Papers
Are you looking to take your business overseas but aren’t sure how to protect your intellectual property (IP) rights? Download your free copy of the IP white paper.
Privacy and Data Protection
Our latest white paper publications "Privacy, Data protection, and Information Security" is now available.